AFIII My first ever Axe recording trial

Hey guys, I’m not a good mixer or editor or master but just for my first time i think the axe sounds great
Mind you my monitors aren’t here till tomorrow but nevertheless please post good or bad , positive or negative feedback

I want to know what I’m doing right or wrong, especially when it comes to programming drums patterns and grooves because thats the hardest part of recording for me, literally lol

Thanks

Last edited:
If recording is a first for you, then you are off to a promising start.

Personally I have grown a strong disliking of the overload of double base in so many metal tracks these days. They sound synthetic, are unnecessary and kill the groove.

I’m not good at drum programming
This was the first attempt at my \makling drums so I tried to make it heavy and varied

But thanks for the feedback because i want to know if I’m doing it right, starting off right is important so i dont start making bad habits and learning the wrong way

Thanks

Hey guys, I’m not a good mixer or editor or master but just for my first time i think the axe sounds great
Mind you my A7 monitors aren’t here till tomorrow but nevertheless please post good or bad , positive or negative feedback

I want to know what I’m doing right or wrong, especially when it comes to programming drums patterns and grooves because thats the hardest part of recording for me, literally lol

Thanks

Nice!!!
Great job of recording your first track sweet :)
Rock & Roll

Back
Top Bottom