My first clip with V10

pharmd07

Experienced
I love V10. I wasn't all that excited about it before its release, but now that I have it, I can't stop drooling over it. I made a quick clip this morning:

https://soundcloud.com/kevin-b-thorne/axefxv10test

I'm playing every instrument on this track - drums (I'm playing my Tama Silverstar set with Sabian AA cymbals), bass, two rhythm guitar parts and lead guitar.

I pretty much did no tweaking at all to get these sounds. Rhythm parts use the same preset - Euro Blue. The only tweaking I did was I changed the IR to one that I made myself of my Voodoo Amps cabinet (I posted the IR a while back). It's the IR of the V30 with SM57. The left guitar part uses my Carvin CT6M loaded with a set of Bareknuckle Holy Divers. The right guitar part uses my Carvin BoltT with stock pickups.

The lead part is the 800 Mod patch. The guitar is my Carvin CT6M. Once again, the only tweak I did was change the IR to the one of the G12H30 with SM57 loaded in my Voodoo Amps cabinet.

The bass guitar is my Carvin 6-string Bunny Brunel signature bass. I ran it through the SVT model, the IR is the SVT 4x12 M88 stock IR. There is a pedal compressor in the chain just to even out the dynamics

On the bass and guitars, THERE IS NO POST PROCESSING...NONE. I intended this test to show what you can do with stock patches and little to no adjustments.

Sorry guys, I'm not a great drummer. I've only been playing for a few months. My bass drum technique is particularly bad. Oh well. I need to practice more.

By the way, does soundcloud always result in harmonic distortion in the high treble? My cymbals sound weird in the soundcloud clip. I can't figure out why.

Enjoy!

Oh crap. I just realized I posted this in the wrong section of the forum. I meant to do it in the recordings sections. Oops. Sorry.

Would a mod be so kind to please move it to the other section? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom