My first BROOTTALLLZZZZ recordings!!

Deltafit

Inspired
Hi guys. I was in the mood to do something different tonight with my Ultra so i decide to experiment and see if I could get some really heavy tones happening. So please go easy on me as its not really my genre. ;) I dont normally do this and this is the first time i've downtuned my guitar to a low C! :lol:

I'm using the Recto Red amp sim with Redwirez IR. Guitar is a Schecter Blackjack ATX with Duncan Blackouts. Hope this link works i've uploaded a couple of clips one with less gain so be sure to listen to both to see which one ya like best :D :

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default ... ID=1084309

Deff prefer the heavier tone..if your gonna be broottalllzzzz..as you describe it..you might as well be...BROOTTALLLZZZZ!!!! :D

Hmm..
doesn't sound doubletracked.. Did you really played the riff twice and panned one performance left and the other one right?
Do you have chorus in your sound?

Felix said:
Hmm..
doesn't sound doubletracked.. Did you really played the riff twice and panned one performance left and the other one right?
Do you have chorus in your sound?

I played the riff only once but recorded it with 2 channels panned L+R. Both clips were improvised on the spot (as you can tell) so would of been incredibly hard to play it again :lol: I used pitch detune instead of chorus. Also think the stereo enhancer is on there too.

Def. better with less gain. The detune sounds like chorus though. Are you sure you have the MIX level on 100%. If not then that would explain it.

Back
Top Bottom