• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

My first Axe III song

shawnb

New here
I unpacked a brand new Axe FX III today and within an hour had a song that was aching to come out. It's 100% done of the Axe FX though I don't remember all the patches I used.

This song sort of captures how I felt through my depression last year (and still today in some ways). Everything is just a little off. Hope you like it. It's only a doodle. The real song will come later.

Adman103

Veteran
Cool. It's atmospheric and interesting, and I'm curious to see how you work in the heartbeat sound- I like it! Nice job, and enjoy the AF3. I've always found guitar to be a really healthy way to help pull myself back from that place where I just don't have perspective.

Top Bottom