My first Axe II recording :)

Can't wait for your new Skyharbor album to drop, Mr Hydrodjent :p

Seriously, one of my favourite albums of all time! I remember asking about it on the sneap forum a few years ago, haha. Delivered wayyyy above and beyond expectation :)

Wow!!! Thank you so much guys! Honestly, having just listened to it again today with fresh ears, there's a bit of mud happening in the low mids - but I didn't really do any post processing of any sort, as I wanted to show just how amazing a tone one can get right out of the box, both for guitars and bass. I'm really blown away by this unit, and sonically it is definitely a big step up from my trusty old Ultra!

Bogchop -- haha, cheers man! Working on the second record right this moment, in the vocal demoing stage right now. Can't wait to get some fresh tuneage out there :D

Cyriel -- thanks! It's the Euro Red model.

Bogchop -- haha, cheers man! Working on the second record right this moment, in the vocal demoing stage right now. Can't wait to get some fresh tuneage out there :D

No probs Keshav. Cant wait to see what Dan pumps out for this one! It still boggles my mind how quickly you've become successful. I've heard a few snippets of some new stuff here and there, and it all sounds exciting! I'll be honest though, that album is seriously in my top 3 of all time, and I'm hoping that you'll smash it, but usually a strong first effort like that is near impossible to top. Nevertheless, I'm expecting big things! Here's hoping its not another 2 years, lol. Also, hoping the mixes breath more openly and pump harder -- I've seen that you've come across my good buddy's mixing guide! If so, hope it beasts up your mixes (I didn't write/contribute a word, just compiled it for him)!

Good luck! :)

No probs Keshav. Cant wait to see what Dan pumps out for this one! It still boggles my mind how quickly you've become successful. I've heard a few snippets of some new stuff here and there, and it all sounds exciting! I'll be honest though, that album is seriously in my top 3 of all time, and I'm hoping that you'll smash it, but usually a strong first effort like that is near impossible to top. Nevertheless, I'm expecting big things! Here's hoping its not another 2 years, lol. Also, hoping the mixes breath more openly and pump harder -- I've seen that you've come across my good buddy's mixing guide! If so, hope it beasts up your mixes (I didn't write/contribute a word, just compiled it for him)!

Good luck! :)

No way!! Was it you who compiled the Systematic Guide? That's awesome!!

And man, really stoked you enjoyed Blinding so much :) I'd say the newer stuff will be less 'flash' and more 'songwriting', if that makes any sense haha! Dan's slamming it out of the park as well, we should hopefully have a single out in the next month or two if all goes well!

Re the mixes, I'm actually undecided on whether to do it myself or send it out, I have a feeling I will end up doing it but I'd honestly rather just produce and play guitar this time around as opposed to obsessing over the engineering side of things :p

@ GTBorderlines - cheers man!

Back
Top Bottom