• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

My first Axe II recording FW 10 Euro Blue

Kriig

Fractal Fanatic
Your fingers produce a beautiful sound. And your mind picks out a great choice of tones. That´s for sure.

Man i got almost identical sound. Euro blue and Citrus ir.. I had to check. It´s the only patch with the citrus. I tested with my Suhr classic (swamp ash/maple/SS frets) and it sound just like that.. Scary. The combination of ash/maple/ss frets is pure magic IMO.

Like mrbluesman said: Keep´em coming :)

rickboot

Forum Addict
That is beautiful. Great phrasing. I was expecting another screaming rock solo when I saw the Euro Blue subject line. I'll have to revisit that amp.

57junior

Regular
I think the big thing with the ecstasy is that people want it to be a high gain amp but at its core its really a mid-gain marshall. Gain halfway and master cranked its really not a high gain amp. It is a wonderful responsive amp and the model does it justice IMO

Kriig

Fractal Fanatic
I have only tried the Ecstasy for a short test. Sounded fantastic. So does the model. Had the gain just over half. I crancked the mid in that patch too..

FractalAudio

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
roll tide brother. I lived in T-town for a few years. You ever been in bailey brothers 280? im the short bald guy. :D

Roll tide! haha nope I haven't ever been. I've been meaning to a while now, GC has usually kept my business...even though I hate the customer service :( i'll be sure to stop by there sometime this summer!

Cobrango

Forum Addict
again, it's that good. the dynamics, the reverb. It's the package. The package of supreme superbiticity. I don't care about that not being a word.

Reactions: yek
Top Bottom