My first Axe II recording FW 10 Euro Blue

sounds really nice !!! so this is euro blue preset ? ... or u did this preset ? can u share it ? is a single coil strat style guitar what u re playing right ? really enjoy it !

is this the factory preset or your own? share if its your own, factory doesnt sound close to this for me, but maby because i got a different guitar :p

I made it. Its the euro blue with the master volume on like 8 and half, a little cavern reverb and a mono tape delay. Citrus 4x12 with V30's. The guitar is an LSL T-bone with lollar vintage T's. I'll upload it when I get home!

One of the amps I didn't know anything about. I was expecting some kind of metal track. Had to look it up on the web.

So you just widen my views with your very nice presentation!

Sounds absolutely great on my MacBook Pro speakers, great playing, phrasing and dynamics - I'll listen to it later on studio monitors and CLR's.

Advice: just keep doing your thing - you are on the right track

BTW, we must have similar taste, I have a swamp ash, maple neck blackguard blond LSL tele - beautiful instrument, extremely toneful

lance is a really great dude and makes great guitars. I have 2. a Topanga and a t-bone

The Topanga also looks really nice. You've got a great pair!

I have a Collings 290 which I love (single cut - the one in my avatar). I'm putting a Callaham cold rolled steel ABR-1 bridge on it to take it a little closer to Tele territory. Those single-wood bodies are so resonant and harmonically rich.

Terry.

Sounds absolutely great on my MacBook Pro speakers, great playing, phrasing and dynamics - I'll listen to it later on studio monitors and CLR's.

Advice: just keep doing your thing - you are on the right track

BTW, we must have similar taste, I have a swamp ash, maple neck blackguard blond LSL tele - beautiful instrument, extremely toneful

i wish i could hear it on a CLR ha! I'm making these patches on my in ears.... it would be a lot more fun with an FRFR. I wish that waiting list would hurry up.

Back
Top Bottom