My First AXE FX recording - Everything But The Kitchen Sink

HarrySound

Power User
So I found this tone by accident with the SLO Lead and a Bulb mix from the only cab pack i've bought so far.
My god, those cab packs.....game changer!

Anyway, I needed to learn how to record with this unit so when I stumbled on that tone I thought now is the time. Make any old shit up, slap it down, twiddle some knobs and have me an education in the process.

Just thought i'd share it as it's my first recording. I don't take it seriously at all as it really was a "play something.....that'll do!" philosophy but it's always nice to wrap up the day with something in the bag no matter how throw away it is....

So I found this tone by accident with the SLO Lead and a Bulb mix from the only cab pack i've bought so far.
My god, those cab packs.....game changer!

Anyway, I needed to learn how to record with this unit so when I stumbled on that tone I thought now is the time. Make any old shit up, slap it down, twiddle some knobs and have me an education in the process.

Just thought i'd share it as it's my first recording. I don't take it seriously at all as it really was a "play something.....that'll do!" philosophy but it's always nice to wrap up the day with something in the bag no matter how throw away it is....

Excellent sound and playing !!!

Back
Top Bottom