My Favourite AX8 Verbs

Damn dude, sounds amazing. Which guitar are you using at the 3:26 mark? Awesome tone.

Huge fan of Deep Space myself, although you have to really dial it in or else it can easily become overkill.

Very nice. Great videos, Leon.

I've been using the London Plate the most, but I switched to Spring recently, because it suffices for my modest needs (I don't use much reverb live) and it uses the lead amount of CPU.

Studio and Deep Space for me as well. And also the Sun Plate.

But for live use w/ the AX8, it's almost Medium Spring. Really can't tell the difference live, unless it's a reverb-based preset that really needs a space effect or something. And then the Multi-Tap delay is often better...

Nice Video Leon..As always. Like those reverbs...I do use the med spring 90% of the time. But def will try those others.

Great video , and Leon, you're VERY generous with your time and info on these! That being said I would just like to say the AX8 reverbs are really incredible and many great ones to choose from to fit pretty much anyone's needs.

Eric

Very nice video.

Early on, I fell in love with the reverb in one of @Moke s presets, and I have been using it in most of my own presets since then. It's the studio type, I don't know, if there's anything special about it. I often find the spring reverbs to be too clangy for my taste. It works as an effect, but when I just want to create a sense of space around the guitar, it's just too obvious.

Yep, I love the 'Studio' algorithm. Mostly just raise the 'Low Cut' in the Reverb block to at least 150 Hz to clean up the low end of the Reverb. Just makes the reverb less congested IMHO, and allows me to get away with more...;)

Also like the Rich Hall, Sun Plate, and Deep Space is killer.

Damn dude, sounds amazing. Which guitar are you using at the 3:26 mark? Awesome tone.

Huge fan of Deep Space myself, although you have to really dial it in or else it can easily become overkill.

It's all on my PRS SC245, that may be the middle position at that point.

Yep, I love the 'Studio' algorithm. Mostly just raise the 'Low Cut' in the Reverb block to at least 150 Hz to clean up the low end of the Reverb. Just makes the reverb less congested IMHO, and allows me to get away with more...;)

Also like the Rich Hall, Sun Plate, and Deep Space is killer.

The high pass trick (just like with the cab block) is awesome. Dave Pensado has a video where he uses a cheap Reverb plugin and filters it to get some amazing results.

Bellissimi reverberi.Molto bravo complimenti Leon.E' possibile condividere il tutto con gli amici?
Beautiful reverberi. Very good compliment Leon. Can you share this with your friends?

Thanks AGAIN for sharing your hard work with the forum....It's appreciated. For me, I have to try and get them to work on my single coil guitars, I have no HB guitars, believe it or not. Just how it's been for most of my 30+ years of playing guitar.But just to see what you have done and check the reverbs is enough for me..........
Pump up the input drive, decrease the treble and increase the mids and you'll be having a great time with most of those presets and single coils.

Back
Top Bottom