My favorite amp models [Yek]

Thanks, Johan!

A couple of things in the spreadsheet that I noticed when I did the conversion:

• On the 5153, you didn't specify that it was the red model in the spreadsheet so initially I did the blue before looking at your filenames. The blue also sounded great with those settings though :)
  • There's two ODS-100 Clean settings. I couldn't figure out which of the ODS overdrive models you used?
  • I assume that the "EVH" also uses the 1959SLP model?

Thanks again for sharing this in a way that everyone can use, I'll add the rest of the models if/when you update the spreadsheet :)

Yes, it's 5153 Red.

2nd ODS should be LEAD.

EVH is indeed the SLP.

I uploaded an updated spreadsheet.

Last edited:
Thanks for the very nice amps presets. Can you tell us, cab pack 6 and 7 owners, what cabs are your choices for those amps, replacing the factory cabs? You got a killer hearing (Golden Earing!) for matching cabs and amps!

Added Mesa, Matchless and Morgan models to the spreadsheet.

Some minor adjustments of previous settings (for Johan: Blues Jr, Shiva clean).

Spreadsheet, XL presets and file list picture haven been updated.

Last edited:
flicked through them last night and they sound great Yek .

the cleans have a little more grit than I usually like in clean but some great tones.

also the high gain ones sound really good . really like the slo100 patch ,its not an amp model I've really bonded with yet in my own creations

I noticed a bunch of them have the peq linked to a modifier . Just curious on what you use that for. do you control the peq with an expression pedal ?

I use that PEQ when playing at loud volume. It applies lo-cut and hi-cut, to fit the guitar tone better in the mix, and adds some boost at 770Hz to add punch.

Updated spreadsheet (Peavey 6505, JC-120, Ruby Rocket, SLO, Splawn, Suhr Badger, Supertweed, Supro, Swart).

Last bunch follows tomorrow (Trainwrecks, Vox).

In the original post, you comment "I'm using "high quality" preamp simulation in the Cab block (Tape 50, Drive and Sat at around 80), and a default Room Reverb block."

Is this supposed to be 8, instead of 80, or is there a parameter I'm missing?

Updated spreadsheet (Peavey 6505, JC-120, Ruby Rocket, SLO, Splawn, Suhr Badger, Supertweed, Supro, Swart).

Last bunch follows tomorrow (Trainwrecks, Vox).
Thanks so much for all your work. I'm particularly interested in the Vox but you have a great deal of knowledge about FAS and many of us would be greatly challenged if not for your efforts. Well done!

In the original post, you comment "I'm using "high quality" preamp simulation in the Cab block (Tape 50, Drive and Sat at around 80), and a default Room Reverb block."

Is this supposed to be 8, instead of 80, or is there a parameter I'm missing?

Should read: around 0.8.

Back
Top Bottom