My favorite amp models [Yek]

These are absolutely great, thanks again Yek! I'm tempted to purchase Cab Lab 6/7 as well now, on your system have you replaced a lot of the stock IRs with these cab packs?

Yek, you just "sell-of" 90% of the Axe buyers with this XL only thingy. I'm really disappointed.

Cliff has stated that the expense of creating such a thing would leave the end user with a price that most wouldn't be willing to pay. One hundred dollars was the figure he mentioned.

Not sure, in cases of simple presets, why XL presets could not be made compatible with II units. Problem is, I doubt FAS is going to be that concerned with making them compatible. I would love to be wrong.

Edit: Firmware 17.03 required. XL-only. Levels are matched.

Thanks a lot Yek! These amp list will be the first things I should try to build my favorite list.
It would be much easier to use your presets, but mine is axe-fx II.

May be someone could share the cab name for each amp, that would be great help for me.

It wouldn't be that much work for me to post settings, because they are simple.
But I don't think that players are going to dial in things manually. Presets are so much easier.

I would very much like to see a Mk I/II <> XL conversion possibility.

Any chance you'd post settings? May get XL eventually, but miss your presets and effects [emoji20]

I agree, conversion tool would be great!

Sent from my iPhone

Reactions: AZG
Thanks so much Yek! I plugged all of them in my Bank A, lol. I was surprised how well they sound with my set up without much tweaking. Great idea to just add a few blocks.

You = da man.

I am in the process of selling my Axe Fx II for the XL largely because of my inability to have access to great presets created in the XL format. Before you tell me how "easy" it is to make them, I will let you know that I am old in the real sense of the word! So if there is a way to make the converter I will pay 200 clams!

I would pay the $100 price for conversion which is a small price to pay for continued compatibility with the cutting edge developments being taken with this format

Thanks Yek - great timing.

Planning to find some time before the end of the year to tweak my new XL (which sounds incredible BTW) and work in Cab Pack 6 and 7 IRs.

It would be helpful to know (generally) what kind of music these presets are geared towards? Rock? Fusion? Metal? All of the above?

You are a monster my friend - thanks again and Happy New Year! [emoji12][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it's just a problem of resources... pay someone to make something for free, or work on something for new revenue, easy business choice. bottom line is most other peoples presets sound like ass, so i personally dont care about other peoples presets.

perphaps he could publish the file formats so someone in the populous could take a stab.

Thanks Yek - great timing.

Planning to find some time before the end of the year to tweak my new XL (which sounds incredible BTW) and work in Cab Pack 6 and 7 IRs.

It would be helpful to know (generally) what kind of music these presets are geared towards? Rock? Fusion? Metal? All of the above?

You are a monster my friend - thanks again and Happy New Year! [emoji12][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks.
No specific style I think. I like pristine cleans for funk. I like broken cleans. I like modern rock.

Back
Top Bottom