My FAS dream.. what's yours?

JJunkie

Power User
I had a dream last night about FAS. I guess my brain decided it was time to treat me with something different to the endless dreams about my real job. Does anybody have some interesting FAS dreams to share?

Mine went something like this:

Hi, I'm a FAS employee. Not sure what my role is, but one day the boss (not Cliff, just my immediate supervisor, lol) tells me that Cliff's son is going to start guitar lessons soon and i have to get my arse down to the music shop to pick out a short scale guitar for him. Hurry, the kid is already waiting at the shop. I know, this has some GTA feel to it, right?

At the shop, we are looking at the guitars and there are basically 2 choices. One is cheap and the other is significantly dearer. I look at the kid and he doesn't seem too interested either way so i got the cheap one figuring that it made the most sense and sent him home with it.

The next day there is an announcement on the PA for me to come outside to see Cliff. I go outside to the multi-acre vineyard where the whole extended Chase family are picking grapes. Cliff is there but seems too busy inspecting grapes to notice me.

One of the uncles pulls me aside and explains how they are sorry but my employment isn't really working out. I said if it's about the guitar then there is a return period. But "apparently", it was to do with OHS issues, like me carrying too many boxes at once.

I was about to demand to speak with Cliff, because the uncle doesn't even work at FAS. But at that point i woke up and it took me a long time to get back to sleep.

I dreamt that I was at a guitar camp and Cliff was there in the back of the room listening intently to the talented son of a late guitar god
Playing thru one of his units...the scene then shifts to a campfire on the 4th of July, where this fine young guitarist hosting the event played the star spangled banner thru his axe FX Hendrix style while fireworks exploded all around us....cut to later , when the bands road manager found a digeradoo that @Admin M@ plugged into the AxeFX and made ungodly noises as we all danced like fevered ritualistic
Tribesmen................
Wait.......THAT ALL REALLY HAPPENED!!!!!!!!

I had a dream a few years back that I worked for Fractal and Cliff angrily fired me in front of a bunch of people while we were at a trade show. Perhaps NAMM, NY Amp Show, I dunno. I had other dreams about being given an Axe-FX II out of nowhere and things of that nature.

My god, we're all obsessed.

Back
Top Bottom