MY Eyes....errr my ears..!!!!! Be careful on what you click.........

Wow... reminded me of the U2 song Numb... hahahahahaha... Party and Party!!! Fun Fun Fun!!!

P.S. You got something against parties, fun and kickin' it on Fridays? ;) :D

P.S.S. Now I'm really looking forward to the weekend...

Even the Autotune is off, just couldn't take it anymore.

Actually you can sill hear the autotune kicking in, but it's not all robotic like Friday was. If she really wants to be a singer, she needs to actually practice singing and develop her voice. Autotune will just make her lazy and create bad habits. Then again, if she's too lazy to work on her voice, she could always become a bass player. We never say much of anything. ;)

Reactions: yek
She's laughing all the way to the bank.. they were making $25k a week on downloads when "friday" was at its peak. Not bad for basic garbage noise and cruddy lyrics.

There is a dude that does a death metal version of the first song that is pretty damn tight. Hell, I'm buying his album and would have never known he existed if I hadn't stumbled upon his "rendition" He makes good stuff.

Umm, yea, just checked on the new vid from the beast herself......curiosity did kill the cat. I'm sorry for the french but wow that is some shit!

And I thought my music was unoriginal, boring, and played poorly....

Sad, but interesting. It proves there really is no such thing as bad publicity.

Her "suck" has made her famous, and rich, it's actually genius.

Actually you can sill hear the autotune kicking in, but it's not all robotic like Friday was. If she really wants to be a singer, she needs to actually practice singing and develop her voice. Autotune will just make her lazy and create bad habits. Then again, if she's too lazy to work on her voice, she could always become a bass player. We never say much of anything. ;)

LMAO!!!

Back
Top Bottom