My Engl Savage 120 Preset

K2347

I bought my Savage back in 2006 and still love it to this day but I pretty much just dialed in my Savage rythm tone on my Fractal in a few minutes.Check it out and remember i'm a newbie.

Attachments

• K2347 Engl Savage 120.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 135
Oh and the geetar I used was a bone stock 1991 Ibanez RG565 for this preset.Has some med-high Dimarzio p/ups in it.

Last edited:
Interesting guitar. I've got an early 90's rg560 which has an H-S-S pup config. I never even new they made a H-S pup config. Curious, I wonder why the reverse headstock?

Interesting guitar. I've got an early 90's rg560 which has an H-S-S pup config. I never even new they made a H-S pup config. Curious, I wonder why the reverse headstock?
The metal shredder look.I also own an RG3XXV which is the 25th anniversary model of the RG565.I took the paint off of the RG3XXV.
RG3XXV%20BARE%20WOOD_zpscjj3fmp8.jpg

Last edited:
I used to have a Ibanez RG540 - the best neck on a guitar ever - silly me sold it to buy the Ibanez JEM 10th Anniversary but the neck was not for me. I've sold it again.

Last edited:
I've been digging and tweaking ENGL presets on axe fx 2 cause its been the best sounding to me of all and i just played with this preset and it is my new number 1 amp :} thank you!

Back
Top Bottom