My drummer has exceptional aim (dealing with drunks on stage)

Fro

Experienced
OK, mistake number one was that our singer left his mic at the front of the stage when it was the drummers turn to sing a song. But mistake number two was for the drunk in the front row to think he could just hop up on stage and grab the mic to sing. He didn't know my drummer can throw a stick without missing a beat. :)

Hummm... he did actually miss a beat...

...but good skills all the same
clap.gif

Man down!!! LMAO That was awesome. Swift justice!! I DJ at a strip club for my "regular job", and this happens there too. Some idiot (male or female) always wants to jump on the stage and swing around the pole. At that point, I pick up the mic and tell them that unless they're wearing a thong and are prepared to tip me out, get the hell off the stage, jackass!!

Hmm.. The entrepreneur within me is thinking 'Poison tipped drumsticks!' :lol
Pauly

OK, mistake number one was that our singer left his mic at the front of the stage when it was the drummers turn to sing a song. But mistake number two was for the drunk in the front row to think he could just hop up on stage and grab the mic to sing. He didn't know my drummer can throw a stick without missing a beat. :)

THAT'S a hell of a useful drummer! Real multitasking: 1) playing drums, 2) singing while playing 3) accurate shooting while playing......congrats!

Back
Top Bottom