My Demo Amps - preset d/l and video

Thanks, as generous as ever! FYI, love the Dirty Little Secret preset as well.
Do you ever find you need to adjust the input trim, when using actual pedals in front of the AXE? Coming from the Kemper world, I used real drives/fuzzes/boosts, due to the lack of realistic ones in the KPA(even though they're supposed to rectify this down the road).

Thanks again for your generosity to the community. I learn a lot from people like you and LT, by reverse engineering your patches.

Thanks, as generous as ever! ...your patches.

No problems, Marcus. The guitar community has been great to me over the years so I'm pleased to be able to give something back.

Yes, every preset I use is always tweaked on the fly before I shoot a video or play on stage. It's the nature of the beast, really. Pickups, mood, pedals and pedal type, sunshine, rain, what I had for lunch (or with lunch) can all affect everything. Same as a 'real' amp, right? (Man, I loathe that term. One day it will be 'old-style' amp...) So whenever I upload a preset it's always and only a foundation. Everything needs to move with you, it, them. Cliff's machine lets you do that, which is why I love it. Cheers.

Last edited:
"Skeletons copulating in biscuit tin" is a wonderful phrase. :D
Thanks again for sharing. Curious about that guitar - compared to the non-USA blue one ? I know how you feel about the single coils, but what do you think ... worth the $$ for USA vs non?

"Skeletons copulating in biscuit tin" is a wonderful phrase. :D
Thanks again for sharing. Curious about that guitar - compared to the non-USA blue one ? I know how you feel about the single coils, but what do you think ... worth the $$ for USA vs non?

Haha. I don't know where the 'skeletons' thing came from, but it's a good one!

The singles are actually fine, but I think I'd like to hear them wired in HB config. The guitar is twice the price of the MIM's. I don't know that I'd pay 3K (I got this one in a trade) but it is great having the Original Floyd and that amazing San Dimas neck profile. And it's quite light which is good. And it comes in an SKB case and probably has better resale value than the MIM's. So there are benefits, but they are pretty pricey!

A user reported on my FB page today that the last three or four of my presets that he's loaded have resulted in 'dry scenes' and/or 'blank blocks', ie, they're not working for him. I can't recreate his problem and I've loaded my presets into empty slots via Axe-Change - they seem to be working fine to me. Has anyone else experienced issues that I should address? Thanks.

A user reported on my FB page today that the last three or four of my presets that he's loaded have resulted in 'dry scenes' and/or 'blank blocks', ie, they're not working for him. I can't recreate his problem and I've loaded my presets into empty slots via Axe-Change - they seem to be working fine to me. Has anyone else experienced issues that I should address? Thanks.
They may be on an older firmware.

Thanks, everyone. False alarm as usual. I don't know how our man got so confused, but, "I had confused the presets with your video. Sorry, it was my mistake. I think it's all ok. Please forgive me."

?🤔

Back
Top Bottom