My debut single 'Luminescence' is now available! Video playthrough too + Patches!

Sean
Love It! I can't say enough about how I enjoy the song, performance, production.... Even the artwork is topnotch.
Have you considered tabbing the song and providing the backing track. I would be happy to donate/purchase?
Lastly, can you elaborate on the clean guitar settings/preset?

I've actually never listened to Steely Dan haha, but I'll definitely check them out :) I know the name of course.

Nice work Sean!
I really enjoyed the song. I played through it a few times and lost myself in the journey. Good times!
Great vibrato and technique, and I loved the stutter style picking riffs near the beginning at 0.20.

I'm a big fan of instrumental music, and I appreciate vocal tracks as well.
This track 'Luminescence' will live in my playlist.
Thanks for sharing your time, talents & presets.
Huzzah!

Nice work Sean!
I really enjoyed the song. I played through it a few times and lost myself in the journey. Good times!
Great vibrato and technique, and I loved the stutter style picking riffs near the beginning at 0.20.

I'm a big fan of instrumental music, and I appreciate vocal tracks as well.
This track 'Luminescence' will live in my playlist.
Thanks for sharing your time, talents & presets.
Huzzah!

Thanks man!! and it's my pleasure to be apart of this awesome community of fellow axe fxrs and guitar lovers :)

I have been listening to this over and over since the release. Sean, you've only got awesome things ahead of you!
Love the phrasing and timing here.
I think I speak for the rest of us when I say, "MAKE MORE!"

Keep rockin'. :applause:

I have been listening to this over and over since the release. Sean, you've only got awesome things ahead of you!
Love the phrasing and timing here.
I think I speak for the rest of us when I say, "MAKE MORE!"

Keep rockin'. :applause:

Thanks a ton dude!!!

\m/

Back
Top Bottom