My debut single 'Luminescence' is now available! Video playthrough too + Patches!

Great Job! Great composing! The song tell a story! Approach me more, than the last video from a knwon Grammy Award winner! :)

very nice: playing, tone, drums, mix...
I'll try the patch Sean. BTW i'm using a lot your previous mesa patch.. love it.

Again, thank you all so much! Hope I don't sound like a broken record but it means a ton haha! :)

Also, glad that you are enjoying the preset as well \m/

That was killer.Excellent work. Thanks for sharing. Vocals shmocals... You and your guitar together have a beautiful voice. :)

:eek: Hey! Hey! Hey! :roll Re: your statement "Vocals sh---als" ... watch yer language on the Forum! :mad:

Now go wash that potty mouth out with soap young man! ;) :lol

Awesome!!

Has a very "Always with You, Always with Me" vibe, with a MUCH better backing instrumentation. I loved the piano part throughout and your playing fits in the pocket very nicely.

Beautimus!

Simply awesome Sean. Nothing detracting in my book. Great playing and composition!

Thanks also for posting the patch.

Lee

And that's fair enough, to be honest I don't listen to much instrumental stuff, but still made sure this was a song. I really dislike when guitarists put out tunes that just sound like its soloing on a backing, so my aim was to make it a full composition where every part lead or not, has a role :)

I can't agree with you more. The song was refreshing with great melody and tasty phrasing. Great music has tension, release, dynamics, and rest. Sometimes it about where you're not playing that makes it. When we talk, we talk in phrases and just like a great guitar solos has phrases as well. It speaks musically to us, inhaling and exhaling like life itself. And when someone tries to cram as many notes into 16 bars, that can equivalate to speaking like the "micro machines guy", cool at first, but gets old real quick when you try to comprehend an entire conversation.

Great work, looking forward to hearing more.

Back
Top Bottom