My debut album preview

Sidivan

Fractal Fanatic
We've spent 4 years toiling away at these 9 songs (probably wrote 100 to get 9 good ones) and I'm so damned excited that it's finally finished. The first track is posted on our site and we'll be updating the site with a new track every day with the last track going up on release day, July 27th!

Chaos In Question

When I started this project, I had no idea how much work went into a commercial release. At times I really found myself wondering if I was crazy for undertaking a massive project, but now that it's done I'm so happy we did!

Recording was done at Moving Air Studios with Trevor Nelson at the helm. Mastering done by Greg Reierson at Rare Form Mastering.

Edit: Second track is up!

Last edited:
Can't edit, so I guess this is a bump. Track 3 is up!

Edit: aaaand track 4!

Last edited:
Tracks 1-7 are up. The next 2 are my favorites and they'll be up tomorrow and Friday. Glad people are listening to them!

I wish I could edit the subject line to "Debut Album Released!" but I cannot. Anyway!

Time to release the kraken! The full album is now available for streaming on our website and purchase from our store! You can buy the entire digital album for $8, which includes all artwork! Singles are only a buck! The physical album is $10 and includes an immediate digital download.
Chaos in Question

So far listened to at least half of these. How weird is that? ;) (for me it is, I have no patience for these things)

My ears may be thankful for not another ultra hi-gainer fest.
And the voice reminds me of a friend's singing voice.

Would not say it's an Axe per se? Sounds more like 70ies gear (which can be seen as a compliment).

Thanks vAmp!

I honestly can't even tell you what the signal chains are. I can tell you that all guitars were recorded with the Axe FX Ultra originally, output 1 wet, output 2 dry. Some of the dry tracks were reamped through the ultra, some were done through amplitude, guitar rig, and various other pieces of software, but they are 100% digital. The guitars have so many friggin' layers though that I lost track during the process. All of the post processing was done by the engineer, so I can't even begin to speculate on those EQ's and things. Some of the tones sound pretty vintage though, and those are definitely the Ultra.

Here's a pic from the CD release party. We played with 12 Stones, Digital Summer, Blameshift, and Throwing Gravity. The guy in the pic is a local guy named "Blind Joe", who kicked off the show with some real old country; Yes he's blind and a good player/singer. The light up CiQ boxes were build by our bass player and were the envy of every band. 12 Stones asked if we would leave them there so the bands could use them (they're 2' x 3' sturdy as hell and covered in bed liner), which we did.

Souncheck
Ay2X-7HCYAEEku9.jpg:large

Back
Top Bottom