My Custom FCB1010 Labels

Absolutely great designs, but it's not at all the way I use the FCB...5 lower pedals for patch (scene1) selecting. Upper 5 pedals for scene 2/3/4 select and 2 additionnal for Midi commands/looper control.

Looks awesome, man! I've recently moved on from the trusty ol' FCB1010 and have been putting together a smaller MIDI rig, but it's cool to know that people are still getting some use out of the designs I made. :)
Looks awesome, man! I've recently moved on from the trusty ol' FCB1010 and have been putting together a smaller MIDI rig, but it's cool to know that people are still getting some use out of the designs I made. :)
...great job man!...thanx a-gain! :)

Thanks for the templates, Guys. I added magnetic labels to my FCB this weekend and it looks great (and my old eyes can actually see what the switches do while standing!!).

Great job....I use my controller a little differently but this has given me ideas to adapt to my rig! Thanks for sharing.

Thank you for this! I've just bought a EurekaPROM for my FCB1010 to work with my axe fx II - gonna be a lot of fun putting these on :)

Back
Top Bottom