My crunch patch....

Hey, funny name coincidence. There used to be a guy named Ed DeGenaro in the
German Metal band, Accept. But that can't be you......right? ;)

When did you move in to Malibu?

Last edited:
Amazing preset Ed!!! Was just playing along with Wolfmother and it's frightening how close it is. Sweet tone on all pups. Thanks for sharing 8)

Amazing preset Ed!!! Was just playing along with Wolfmother and it's frightening how close it is. Sweet tone on all pups. Thanks for sharing 8)
Any time, also try the 2nd amp...I got an 800 in the Y side. The other thing is bypass one of the cabs.

It's fun to watch, as I keep noticing more small dogs the longer I watch. Ed, just for the record--how many are there? :)

It really is cool what Ed does. Saving and giving those pets a great home.

Kudos to him for that!

Any time, also try the 2nd amp...I got an 800 in the Y side. The other thing is bypass one of the cabs.

Yeah man! I'm already all over the 800. I went to add a Y amp like I always do and found the beautiful surprise of another amp dialed in just right. Both sound great and compliment each other nicely. I added an octave drive to the Y of the drive block as well and then proceeded to damage the foundation of my house :shock

Yeah man! I'm already all over the 800. I went to add a Y amp like I always do and found the beautiful surprise of another amp dialed in just right. Both sound great and compliment each other nicely. I added an octave drive to the Y of the drive block as well and then proceeded to damage the foundation of my house :shock
Funny..after I posted the preset I added a Y to drive which is the Fuzz.

Hey Ed-Love the patch with My 89 USA Strat w\Fralin Vintage hots-sounds killer. It was "very" hot, had to tale the level.
Thanks I love it.

It's fun to watch, as I keep noticing more small dogs the longer I watch. Ed, just for the record--how many are there? :)
You don't want to know...Currently...lets see...20 dogs of which 4 fosters from another rescue.
4 cats and a pig. Plus the place I rent is inside a bigger animal rescue where its like 20 horses, 2 cows, chickens, llamas, goats, more dogs, emus, etc...

What does adding an octave Drive do? Sound like ? Sorry new to this effect.

Yep, Foxy Lady is a great example. Andy Timmons also uses it (sparingly) but very effectively. It one of those effects where you kick it on, play on the upper half of the fretboard for most effect, bend to a note, hold it and then gently massage it with vibrato and the upper octave screams out like delicious feedback, and eveyy hair on your body stands up and rejoices 8)

Ed, if you have any other presets you care to share, I'll be your best friend forever ;)

Yep, Foxy Lady is a great example. Andy Timmons also uses it (sparingly) but very effectively. It one of those effects where you kick it on, play on the upper half of the fretboard for most effect, bend to a note, hold it and then gently massage it with vibrato and the upper octave screams out like delicious feedback, and eveyy hair on your body stands up and rejoices 8)

Ed, if you have any other presets you care to share, I'll be your best friend forever ;)
I will be posting them as I make them.

I'm one of the few axe owners that has learned very little about building presets. Well i tried yours Ed and liked it. So in axe edit i lowered the volumes and now i have no volume at all. Also i'm a bit confused as i don't see an amp model where it would show amp 1 and 2. Sorry for the stupid question. Any idea what i could had did that i would lose all the volume of the preset

Back
Top Bottom