My Cover of Gray Moore's "The Loner" - `59 SLP (Cliff Setting's) and cabIR.eu ir's

Black Bitch

Fractal Fanatic
In hounor to one of the greatest guitarist on this planet, I did my version of Gary's great instrumental"The Loner".

I tweaked a bit the 1959 SLP with Cill's settings und used some of the cab ir's from cabIR.eu.
If someone likes I can post tomorrow the preset and tell which ir's I used - in Germany it's almost midnight and I have the Axce again tomorrow connected to the pc.

I could hear bloom (where the wave peaks there near the end). That's awesome. Great, great stuff; playing, too.

Last edited:
Sounds fantastic! im a massive Gary Moore fan and would love this preset and some info on the ir you used, i will purchase the ir's. ive never loaded up an ir on my axe is it a simple affair?

Ok, I get it, now.... you're trying to trick us, aren't you? That's really Gary Moore, isn't it?

Wonderful playing, feel and tone match-up.

Sounds bitchin. It would sound even more bitchin if you slowed down and played more to the beat and dug into those notes. RIP Gary Moore thanks for this recording :)

Well, sorry but I can't play like Gary - I've tried and it did not sound right - so I did, as i said in the OP, my own version of it.

Nice Job!
Where can the backing track be found?
Thanks.

I've bought the backing track about 20 years ago from a british company called: TOTAL ACCURACY. It's a CD and has got about 10 Gary Moore backing tracks on it. But I think today when you google in the net they're now lots of free backing tracks...:encouragement:

An absolut perfect tone and playing- and it´s direktly to DAW - great!

It´s your Version - right. I think it´s very difficult to copy Gary´s energy, his vibrato (finger!).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom