My cover band "Roughhouse" Live

Loved everything you've posted so far. Probably one of the best cover bands I've heard, hands down. The choice of songs is absolutely superb.

What do you guys think of the "Acoustic-ish" tone in "Shooting Star"? (2:16 to 2:37)

It's the stock bridge pickup on my Ernie Ball "Axis"

Loved everything you've posted so far. Probably one of the best cover bands I've heard, hands down. The choice of songs is absolutely superb.

Thanks brother, You need to get out more...........lol

If you ever find yourself in Vegas look up "Yellow Brick Road" one of the best cover bands I've heard. Their guitarist is "Steady State" on this forum and uses an Axe FX ll. His tones and attention to detail are amazing!...........a must see.

If you ever find yourself in southern California, look up "Roughhouse". They're OK...........:eagerness:

What do you guys think of the "Acoustic-ish" tone in "Shooting Star"? (2:16 to 2:37)

It's the stock bridge pickup on my Ernie Ball "Axis"

Hey, I'm fishing for some complements here................?

Reactions: JT2
Great band man. Everything you have been sharing with the forum sounds great:encouragement:

Sounds better than many "pro" :? level bands that tour.

Dude, sounds awesome. I did like that part of "Shooting Star", but my old ears wished it was just a tad louder. ;)

Cheers,

Lee

Dude, sounds awesome. I did like that part of "Shooting Star", but my old ears wished it was just a tad louder. ;)

Cheers,

Lee

Me too, That was one of the reasons that we got this mixer. Now I can hear all of the scenes in all of my presets in all of our songs. Then go back and adjust levels.

I already tweaked that preset for the next show.:eagerness:

Smart move. Great to have a bit of control. ;) Look forward to hearing if the adjustment feels better.

Back
Top Bottom