My cover band "Roughhouse" Live - Part 5

Moke

Axe-Master
Vendor

Recorded live direct out of our Behringer XR-18 Digital Mixer. Part 5

The epic saga continues...................And as always, forgive the clams.

This was 3 hours into the night....you can tell we're starting to run out of gas.......lol

Last edited:
I just realized that I'm using the "Pitch block" in every one of those songs.

Sounds great - what's your rig Moke?

What guitar? What are you playing your Axe through? FRFR or guitar cab?

Howabout the signal path and blocks used for She Sells Sanctuary?

Gazza

Sounds great - what's your rig Moke?

What guitar? What are you playing your Axe through? FRFR or guitar cab?

Howabout the signal path and blocks used for She Sells Sanctuary?

Gazza

Thanks Gazza;)

2 Ernie Ball "Axis" guitars with stock pickups.

FRFR for quite some time now, Traditional cabs don't offer enough versatility for what we are doing.

I will post the "Sanctuary" preset in the "Part 2" post when I can.

It uses an IR mix of 2 Factory cabs and 1 free IR that comes with the firmware updates. (not sure yet if I can share that?) And a Tone Match IR for the clean sound.

Clean amp is the "Jazz 120". in a parallel path

The dirty amp is the "Citrus Terrier" (not completely happy with that sound still?)

Phaser(digital mono), Flanger(digital stereo), Delay(digital stereo), Chorus(Triangle), and Reverb(med chamber)

And some awesome Backing Tracks....:D

Holy Moke! Blew my mind hearing your doing Rooster . . . my house band (new) at my Open Jam (also new) are doing this song & Tie Your Mother Down. I'll post a video soon, as we do um.

Thanks Gazza;)

2 Ernie Ball "Axis" guitars with stock pickups.

FRFR for quite some time now, Traditional cabs don't offer enough versatility for what we are doing.

I will post the "Sanctuary" preset in the "Part 2" post when I can.

It uses an IR mix of 2 Factory cabs and 1 free IR that comes with the firmware updates. (not sure yet if I can share that?) And a Tone Match IR for the clean sound.

Clean amp is the "Jazz 120". in a parallel path

The dirty amp is the "Citrus Terrier" (not completely happy with that sound still?)

Phaser(digital mono), Flanger(digital stereo), Delay(digital stereo), Chorus(Triangle), and Reverb(med chamber)

And some awesome Backing Tracks....:D

Thanks Moke!

Back
Top Bottom