My Cherry's Popped!!!!

I finally used my Axe Fx Ultra last night live. It's the first time since the mid 80's I haven't had an amp behind me and to be honest I was really nervous that thing weren't going to go well. WoW!!!! what a difference 20+ years makes as far as rack gear!!! I could not believe what I was hearing and I'm going to say it's the best gig I've played/had in years! I bought the U;tra about a month or so ago and with the help of a couple local friends and Scott Peterson , I'm kinda getting comfortable with it. I've haven't really gone too deep into creating new presets etc....I've basically used what was given to me in the factory presets and tweaked them to my liking. I'm using 2 cleans and 3 drivin presets. It's really about all I need live and I can say IMHO what I heard last night was amazing!!! The MFC-101 worked as avertised. I used a QSC K-12 behind me and ran the other to the FOH. I have never been able to manage my stage volume and been able to hear myself so well.

Home @ 230am...@ work at 7am and I'm counting the hours until my gig tonight!!! WELL DONE FRACTAL!!!!!!!!

I know I can trust you to talk nonsense... And that you are no expert.

But damn that's intriguing.

Are YOU Dave Navarro?

hehe.... no.

I meant if you only knew about 02's white PRS collection. Seen some of it, and lusted after one in particular.

Which one ???

OMG... The WHITE SC-J with the Bigsby!

Reminds me of what it was like when I was a freshman in high school and I couldn't take my eyes off that total knockout of a girl who was in the senior class.

Perhaps a picture would help... my preciousssss... lol

Last edited:
OMG... The WHITE SC-J with the Bigsby!

Reminds me of what it was like when I was a freshman in high school and I couldn't take my eyes off that total knockout of a girl who was in the senior class.

Perhaps a picture would help... my preciousssss... lol

Amazing guitar that I'm lucky to have....My wife got me a set of pickups via Paul for Christmas a couple years ago....I call the guitar..." The One"

IMG_1236.jpg

IMG_1228.jpg

My first gig with the Ultra was the same, I was nervous and then WOW and then I had guys from the other bands and people in the audience coming up to me and complimenting my tone, never really had compliments on my tone before the axe fx.

Back
Top Bottom