My Blocks/Channels Library

Here's the Sansamp Bass Driver channel that wouldn't work.

If any amp or delay blocks don't work on the FM9 or FM3 it's probably because they were created on FW17 for the III. I'll update these once there's a few more FW updates across all the devices.

Attachments

• Sansamp Bass Driver_20211011_152222.blk
    556 bytes · Views: 71
Have at it!

Note any time based blocks (delay, verb, MTD etc) with the mix at 100% are probably designed for parallel operation.

UPDATE - I put together a video for the G66 "Tuesday Tone Tips" outlining some of the blocks included

Thank you Leon! I’m getting some very inspiring tones with these.

Have at it!

Note any time based blocks (delay, verb, MTD etc) with the mix at 100% are probably designed for parallel operation.

UPDATE - I put together a video for the G66 "Tuesday Tone Tips" outlining some of the blocks included

I appreciate what you do for the guitarist community. I love how you share all your cool stuff with us.

Hey Leon, thank you for sharing these blocks. I added them to my existing block libraries yesterday. Today I opened Axe Edit (ver 1.10.2) and it reported errors (one for each block).:

"Fractal Audio\Axe-Edit III\blocks\Delay\2290 Chorus Sim_20150601_145616.blk: The block's device Id did not match the connected device's Id."

Now, no one else commented on this, so I have to assume I did something wrong. Axe FW ver is 16.5. Any idea?

Hey Leon, thank you for sharing these blocks. I added them to my existing block libraries yesterday. Today I opened Axe Edit (ver 1.10.2) and it reported errors (one for each block).:

"Fractal Audio\Axe-Edit III\blocks\Delay\2290 Chorus Sim_20150601_145616.blk: The block's device Id did not match the connected device's Id."

Now, no one else commented on this, so I have to assume I did something wrong. Axe FW ver is 16.5. Any idea?
Might be the block was saved on 17.x and the 16.05 doesn't recognize it....

Leon, first... you’re a fine player.
You’re also great at dialing in tones.

I was wondering what you run your Axe out of. I’ve copied your settings from some of your YT tutorials, and my tones are vastly different.
I understand the guitar used, and your amp changes everything. I have a good assortment of guitars, and I think I have a good FR for the Axe III... a pair of Atomic CLRs.
Thanks.

I was wondering what you run your Axe out of. I’ve copied your settings from some of your YT tutorials, and my tones are vastly different.
I understand the guitar used, and your amp changes everything. I have a good assortment of guitars, and I think I have a good FR for the Axe III... a pair of Atomic CLRs.
Thanks.

Thanks.
Have you tried those presets in Drop C tuning?

This is incredibly generous @2112 and not surprising given the ongoing, amazing contributions you make to these forums and to the AXE III and guitar playing in general!

Certainly no better than the DT Ping Pong delay in your block library, but perhaps more accurate to JP's live sound, thought I would post a delay block for you to have a play with. It was not of my creation, but taken from this great forum, with a few tweaks added. When tempo is set to 100bpm it has that circular ping-pong thing in a cool rhythmic pattern that JP has demoed on YouTube.

Attachments

• Petrucci Ping-Pong_20211031_230128.blk
    1 KB · Views: 36
Back
Top Bottom