• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

My Blocks/Channels Library

Fractal Fanatic
Have at it!

Note any time based blocks (delay, verb, MTD etc) with the mix at 100% are probably designed for parallel operation.

UPDATE - I put together a video for the G66 "Tuesday Tone Tips" outlining some of the blocks included

Attachments

• LT_Fractal_Blocks.zip
    99.8 KB · Views: 921
Last edited:

Joe Bfstplk

Axe-Master
Have at it!

Note any time based blocks (delay, verb, MTD etc) with the mix at 100% are probably designed for parallel operation.
Cool, thanks!

Now I can move to western Australia, get a wig, and start a Ragdoll copy band, called, Dagroll, er..., Dogroll, er..., Bogroll, yeah, that's the ticket.... :D

Last edited:

bradlake

Axe-Master
Wow. Now I can start my new band , Rage Dowel . All i now need are chops and much more hair, and perhaps a TVA thingamajig to turn my clock back a decade or three
Cheers Leon!

ectoplasm88

Inspired
This community just rocks... thank you SO MUCH for sharing these. Signed up for the buck a month Patreon to help support all your hard work and generosity!

Top Bottom