My best Lead Tone ... shred alert !!!

No, not too much delay IMO, it will be weaker in the band context. Very good tone, enjoyed your playing :)

sounds good to me what amp model are you using here?
funny I was just jamming to the live at G3 version of that Vai song last night (I love lydian mode) on youtube.

thx guys ...
this is USA lead brt .... glad u like it !!!
Lydian is a nice mode to be for a while :p

i loved that!! Can I have the patch please? I cannot do it justice like your playing, but I can try! :)

Very nice.....sounded great to me. Tough to tell how it sits in a mix until played live with a band. Easy to adjust

i loved that!! Can I have the patch please? I cannot do it justice like your playing, but I can try! :)
Yeah I will try to send it to my mac ..... never shared a patch so, not sure how to send the preset to the computer but I ll figure it out as soon as I arrive home :)
thx to u all !!!

Brother, I can always watch/hear "too many notes" as long as is tasteful and interesting... yours is! I only wish we didn't have to watch you playing from behind.

I'm assuming your patch is v10 right? I have to say I found new luv for the Mesa models on v10, before I couldn't get anything I rrrrreally liked but now I can't stop having fun with them

Kudos

Brother, I can always watch/hear "too many notes" as long as is tasteful and interesting... yours is! I only wish we didn't have to watch you playing from behind.

I'm assuming your patch is v10 right? I have to say I found new luv for the Mesa models on v10, before I couldn't get anything I rrrrreally liked but now I can't stop having fun with them

Kudos
oh thx man !!! I m sorry about seeing me from behindm epic fail ... was just tryin to record the axe fx sound but u know, next time I ll turn around :p ..
About the prest, I ll try to upload today ok ? so, sorry for the delay :)

Back
Top Bottom