My band will be fully Fractalized!

I play bass in my band. I "wish" I could get our guitarist to switch to a FM3. :eek: He needs a new head anyway, so I'm working on it. He's very old school though. When I first joined the band a few years back, he still used a flip phone.:D Anyway, have your bassist grab Austin Buddy's bass pack. Well worth the money, even if he decides to create his own patches. I learned a lot from just seeing how he created his sounds/block flow.

Its been a great deal for us. My lead guitar player has been a fractal guy for 11 years. He has currently the Axe 3. I never owned one. He hook my guitar into his about a year ago and man I loved the tone he gave me. I chased it with everything I could. Never could catch it. I got my invite for the FM3 and pulled the trigger and man the recordings now compared to old recordings is night and day for us. I love it. This ole school dude is hooked for life. LOL Here is the band recording of Good One Coming on. Let me know what you guys think.

I've converted my band over the last few years.

Sold my Axe Fx II XL+ to the other guitarist and convinced the bassist (who also plays Stick) with some example bass presets I put together. He bought an Axe Fx II, then III and has now purchased an FM3 since we've been on the COVID lockdown.

Back
Top Bottom