My band playing at an ancient Roman amphiteatre. Guitar and Bass AxeFx

Thank you!
Bornintomusic, it's not, it's a guitar I built from very different pieces, the guitar is something really personal, and what's good for Gilmour doesn't necessarily suits me. So this is the one I feel comfortable with.

BTW, if someone is interested on the day, I wrote a story of how everything was done, how was preparing everything, how was the day... It's here. There's quite a bit of things happening. :)
Pink Tones - Atom Hear Mother live at Segobriga: The Making Of

It's sort of funny talking about this right now, it was a cool project that I put my whole self into for a month, but now to me it belongs to the past, it's made almost half a year ago.

Now I'm deeply into my own music, I just released my personal work, if you want to listen to it, it's here (and it has absolutely nothing to do with pink floyd, hehe). If you like it and want to help me spread the word, I really appreciate it. :)

http://forum.fractalaudio.com/axe-f...m-s-recorded-axefx-sleeping-philosophers.html

Today is exactly 1 year since that wonderful day, to celebrate we just uploaded a video of a big concert we played in Madrid 4 weeks ago, where we played Atom Heart Mother with the orchestra and chorale:

We will upload the whole concert too.

Back
Top Bottom