My band live video

Owczar

My band live video - Added next song

Hey!

This is part of our European Tour we played with Riverside. Unfortunately we weren't able to record multitrack, it's stereo mix from our little trusty yamaha desk, but overall sound is pretty good i think ;)
I used Friedman HB and USA clean models with ownhammer modern mix V30 cab IR. Bass is also straight to PA through sansamp - so no amps on stage :)

Check it out and say what You think guys, cheers!

Maqama - Judas (Live in Switzerland) - YouTube

EDIT:
One more video:
Maqama - Dreamcatcher (Live in Switzerland) - YouTube

Last edited:
That was awesome!!!

How do you monitor yourself onstage? Are you using IEM, your own wedge monitor, or do you just go through the house's monitor wedge?

-PJ

We are using IEM's, 2x Shure PSM900 and one EW300G2 :) Especially these PSMs are great. They are sitting together with Axe in one rack on stage :)

Cheers!

That was totally rockin' dude! :lol
Your sound is very unique and I really enjoyed the vibe.
I can tell you guys play together with particular attention to dynamics.... totally pro all the way! :encouragement:
Cheers!

Love your style. Great tone, great playing. Any plans on coming to Canada? I'd love to catch your live show. Any chance of sharing your Dreamcatcher patch?

Thank You Guys! :)

We're trying to make our best in Europe first, but who knows? ;) I'll post patch when I come home :)

Cheers!

Great Video. Keep rockin. my only quibble was that there should have been more room sound in the mix, it sounded dry. it sounded like you were in the studio because you sounded like you were direct to the board. I heard something the other day from another band going direct and it seems like they forget that they are in a great room that needs to be shared. I hope you get what I'm saying. Awesome playing and otherwise awesome to watch.

Thanks! :) Yes, I understand well what You mean, but again - It was pretty old and little desk - Yamaha 01v96, straight from stereo out, mixed a little with zoom recorder to bring some of this room sound in. Next time we need to get proper multitrack device ;)

Thanks! :) Yes, I understand well what You mean, but again - It was pretty old and little desk - Yamaha 01v96, straight from stereo out, mixed a little with zoom recorder to bring some of this room sound in. Next time we need to get proper multitrack device ;)

Gotcha, I know it can always be better, were always so self critical. I didn't realize the production was done with minimal equipment, you probably said it but I went straight to the video. It's amazing what you can do now days with inexpensive equipment. I really bought into the Multi camera edit, very professional looking. I want to see some more of you guys, get crackin...

Back
Top Bottom