My Axe-Fx III stopped working! What to do ? :( [SOLVED]

Wojtek12as

Inspired
Hey,
Something wrong happend do my axe fx. I turned it on, and I bearly can hear the sound in my headpones. It only gives very very small output when I max out my volume knob on axe fx, but the sound is very distorted, and sounds like it is broken :( Any ideas ?
I checked the headphones, they work, brought different adapter (jack-minijack) also works. I dont have my monitors right know so I cant check if the problem is just with headphones or everything stopped working.. But it seems that headphone input just died :(
I'm heartbroken, please help :((

Dang! Did you check any of the others while you had it opened up? The input jack as well?
Yep I did, as fractal support told me, but it doesn't work. They told me to write to G66 since I'm EU based. But I'm a bit concerned about customer support, if G66 wil not repair it, according to Fractal support: "Unfortunately the USA shop can only ship to the USA/Canada" Thats awesome to hear that if not G66 then I'm left with broken unit ! great

Hey, just to let you know, don't you ever try to buy axe fx from USA when you live in EU, because g66 will not repair it ! Can someone explain me why is that ? Axe from EU is that much different from the one from USA ? That seems a bit stupid but maybe I do not know something...

They will not repair it if my unit is from USA..
1577307036960.png
This is from my facebook conversation,
I'm 60 % sure that my unit is from usa

I would hope that only applies to warranty repairs. I can't imagine that if a touring artist from the US has a problem overseas, they'd be told they have to fly home to get a repair done....?

Hey, just to let you know, don't you ever try to buy axe fx from USA when you live in EU, because g66 will not repair it ! Can someone explain me why is that ? Axe from EU is that much different from the one from USA ? That seems a bit stupid but maybe I do not know something...
Because Fractal provides direct support in the US for units sold in North America only, which is also the only place they sell directly.

For other locations they sell thru distributors. In those locations the service is provided by the distributor.

Also, units sold in North America do not have a transferable warranty, so if you bought it used you are doubly cursed since you have to pay to ship it to/from the US and you'll have to pay for repairs.

Because Fractal provides direct support in the US for units sold in North America only, which is also the only place they sell directly.

For other locations they sell thru distributors. In those locations the service is provided by the distributor.

Also, units sold in North America do not have a transferable warranty, so if you bought it used you are doubly cursed since you have to pay to ship it to/from the US and you'll have to pay for repairs.
thats great to hear that :( I can't believe what I'm reading right now

Back
Top Bottom