My Axe-Fx III stopped working! What to do ? :( [SOLVED]

It is my understanding that G66 has been in touch with the customer and are more than happy to help. They are on holidays yesterday and today and will fix him up tomorrow.
Yes, they contacted me, and tomorrow I will get support from them. I know they were on holidays (me either), but since they were responding to my questions on facebook, I continiued the conversation :)
Again, Thank you for the support :)

That is great to hear that you can get support for it. Nice to see how they stand by their products. It goes a long way to keeping your customers loyal.

I remember when I first got my III about a year and half ago. There was an issue with shipping. I notified them on Saturday about it and they were right on it and got back to me with the solution. I knew right there that I had bought the right product.

It is a far contrast from the main competitor who’s product I recently returned the to the store and got something else. I put in a ticket due to duplicating profiles. They acknowledged the issue and requested a few pieces from me. Sent in the data file as requested and didn’t hear back at all from them after that for weeks and no follow up from an email checking in.

I thought that might be the case. My primary work is in the EU. When all is said and done, it’s best to buy local.

I thought that might be the case. My primary work is in the EU. When all is said and done, it’s best to buy local.
Yes, now I know what was this all about :D And it all makes sense after all. Just be careful when buying fractal and always ask seller where it is from :) But now, it is easy to be wise :D

Yes, now I know what was this all about :D And it all makes sense after all. Just be careful when buying fractal and always ask seller where it is from :) But now, it is easy to be wise :D

So glad you got it sorted. I had no doubt you would eventually be taken care of by G66. I have met Jacques and Sussi and not only do they run a great company but they are just downright good people.

Welcome to the Fractal community!!!!! You are in for great ride...

Back
Top Bottom