My Axe FX II All in One Patch Pro Jr.

Larry Mitchell

Power User
I did a few videos while getting ready for my tour last night. This one uses one Patch my Pro Junior Clean patch in the Axe Fx II. IA's are set for Reverse Delay 2, drive 1, Pitch 1 (OC-2), Phaser 1 for Vibe, Tremolo 1, Chorus 1 set for CE-1 type sound on X and Ce-1 Vibrato on Y, Pitch 2 (fifths), Delay 1, Delay one level, Tap and then Amp 1 X/Y ---- The Drive 1 follows this too. When amp 1 is on X so is drive 1, When Amp 1 is on Y so is Drive 1 even if it is not on and its just waiting there begging to be stepped on :)

I did a few of these videos right after each other and was concentration on other things so yeah. I play the same licks over and over and.....over. :)

Thanks for watching and listening.

YouTube - ‪AXE FX II (2) "One Patch"‬‏

Larry

The CE-1 patch especially sounds fantastic. Chewy, dimensional and dreamy.
What was the Axe II being played thru, or was that direct?

Oh Sorry I forgot that. These are in the room through two small Roland AC-60 acoustic guitar amps. They are a bit more beefy than the studio monitors. Not really for loud rock band stuff but they work.

Anybody in Seattle that owns a pair of Fractal Atomic 1 x 12 powered FRFR that would be into lending or renting them to me for a couple of shows. please let me know. I'm doing a small club tour in Seattle, Redmond, Olympia, Tacoma and a few I can not remember right now. A few of the shows I'd love to have some tone rolling off the stage since its a small club.
Thank you

Larry

Fantastic stuff Larry - just checked out the new videos you've uploaded - they all sound incredible!

Very nice.

The audio on the clips is at very low volume level though.

Thank you guys, yes I know the clips are low volume. I'll work on that next time. The CE-1 yes I like that sound. I have an original and the retro sonic chorus and thanks to Mattman I can get even the same feel with axe fx and the axe fx II.

Thanks for listening

Larry

Larry that sounds amazing! All from one patch, outrageous!

Completely understand if you don't want to share your patch but it would be soooo cool if you did!

Spence

You are amazing Larry and I love watching your videos....did you release this patch ? I would love having some fun with this patch but do understand if you don't want to share it but remember the patch is only as good as the user... I doubt there will be many people who could make it sound as good as you do....if you do choose to release it I know there would be a ton of axe users who would go woodshed it for weeks tweaking it into their own sounds like me lol....cheers man

night-of-the-living-thread.jpg
https://emptysqua.re/blog/media/2013/10/night-of-the-living-thread.jpg

Back
Top Bottom