My AX8 killed my Axe II mk II....

paulbag

Inspired
Really hoping there's a simple fix I'm overlooking....
I have my Axe II connected to my pc/home studio but I also own an AX8. Last week I disconnected the Axe II and connected the AX8 to load up some Ownhammer ir's. Simple enough. I disconnected the AX8, reconnected the Axe II, and now nothing. No signal to my Apogee Duet. Not even sound from the headphone jack. As a friend recommended I reset factory defaults in the utility menu. Still nada. However the AX8 and my ****cough****Kemper****cough are functioning normally... any ideas guys?
Thanks in advance!
Paul

What are you getting out of analog Output 1? How about the Input/Output meters?

Hey Rex,
Nothing from analog out, I tried feeding a CLR. The input meters on the face of the Axe show a signal, but no signal received by my DAW.

Hey Rex,
Nothing from analog out, I tried feeding a CLR. The input meters on the face of the Axe show a signal, but no signal received by my DAW.
What about the meters in Utility>Status?

Holy **** Rex that was it! What would cause that? I had been using that preset to track and didn't even think... Thank you so much! Thank you as well electron :)
Score! I'm glad you got it sorted.

It could be lots of things. Depends on the preset and what's wrong with it. :)

Thank you again... now I just need to figure out why I cant communicate via usb with Axe edit/Fractalbot etc...??? lol

Back
Top Bottom