My AX8 came in. Just magical!

i believe that's a feature of the Shure wireless he's using. the receiver has a tuner built in.

@scottburrow DID YOU TURN IT ON YET?!?!?
Yeah, thats where I have been for the last hour or so. Dang this thing is so cool. My cords come tomorrow so I'm using junk cables, it doesn't look pretty with all the cords hanging out, but it sure sounds awesome!

Folks I'm telling ya, once you play this thing your mind will be blown!!!

i don't know if i'll be posting as quick as most of the new ax8 users. think i'll want to unbox, plugin and play for a few hours first! in the meantime i'll live vicariously thru all of you that got one already (until my invite comes). enjoy!

Congrats Scott... waiting to hear your take on the AX8! I'm ramping up on selling off my rig if I start hearing what I think I'm going to hear.

Dont get why you guys with axe fx raCKS act so blown away..its the same amps and cabs and less effects but still many of the same ones..just in a different form factor..lol....like coke in a new can...and everyone who loves coke thinks it tastes better in the new can..lol

Dont get why you guys with axe fx raCKS act so blown away..its the same amps and cabs and less effects but still many of the same ones..just in a different form factor..lol....like coke in a new can...and everyone who loves coke thinks it tastes better in the new can..lol

Unless I was building my own presets I didn't take the time with the factory presets to tweak basic amp controls. So now scrolling through presets it's much easier to dial things in and out which I wasn't doing before. So it is new, at least the way I'm interacting now

Unless I was building my own presets I didn't take the time with the factory presets to tweak basic amp controls. So now scrolling through presets it's much easier to dial things in and out which I wasn't doing before. So it is new, at least the way I'm interacting now
this is an excellent situation that shows how the RAC12 is very beneficial to Axe-Fx II users. check them out!!!

Congrats Scott... waiting to hear your take on the AX8! I'm ramping up on selling off my rig if I start hearing what I think I'm going to hear.
I hate to look like a fool and gush over this thing, but it's hard not to, it's just the size of the device, with the tone that is coming out of it shouldn't be possible, but it is. I have been playing the plexi 100 since i turned it on. I can't stop playing it. Now I know how Cliff feels when he gets lost in one of his amp captures. This is alien Technology...lol.

Thanks for the pics Scott. It's always a good sign to lose track of time while playing a great amp sound.
I'll be checking the forum once in a while to see reports from you guys that got your toys for Christmas ! Enjoy !

Back
Top Bottom