AFIII My attempt at a little Bohemian Rhapsody with my Axe-Fx III

MattBowman

FAS Social Media Advocate
I’m a little ashamed to admit that after almost 27 years of playing, I’d never learned the solo to Bohemian Rhapsody till a couple days ago. I finally watched the movie Bohemian Rhapsody earlier this week(loved it!), and it got me on a Queen kick. I tweaked an existing patch on my Axe-Fx III(wasn’t going for an exact match hence me using the Dweezil preset), and found a backing track with no guitars(the ones you hear are me). This was my Suhr Modern into my Axe-Fx III, into Logic with no post processing. The patch I used for the solo was Dweezil's Bassguy with some tweaks, and I used the Bohemian Rhapsody preset for the rhythm guitars(delay off).
Fun little side note, right before I recorded this video, my orange Charvel which you can see in my other videos, fell off the wall and right on top of my iMac ‍

Attachments

• Dweezil's Bassguy Matt tweaks.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 27
I’m a little ashamed to admit that after almost 27 years of playing, I’d never learned the solo to Bohemian Rhapsody till a couple days ago. I finally watched the movie Bohemian Rhapsody earlier this week(loved it!), and it got me on a Queen kick. I tweaked an existing patch on my Axe-Fx III(wasn’t going for an exact match hence me using the Dweezil preset), and found a backing track with no guitars(the ones you hear are me). This was my Suhr Modern into my Axe-Fx III, into Logic with no post processing. The patch I used for the solo was Dweezil's Bassguy with some tweaks, and I used the Bohemian Rhapsody preset for the rhythm guitars(delay off).
Fun little side note, right before I recorded this video, my orange Charvel which you can see in my other videos, fell off the wall and right on top of my iMac ‍

Great job on that solo awesome :)

Back
Top Bottom