My ASM-12 cover

Georgy

Inspired
Hey guys,

I like protecting and looking after my gear, especially if it's brand new, so I had a custom cover made for my Friedman ASM-12. I've always had custom-made covers for any of my gear... OCD alert.. I thought about getting zipper holes made for it so that it can spend most of it's life inside the cover (much like the RCF stuff), however it was gonna be too fidgety and too costly, so I opted for a simpler solution; but easier for holding and transporting.

This is basically a slip-on cover with a handle made on the opposite side of where the actual ASM's handle is. This makes it MUCH easier to lift and move around, I can tell you! There is a strip that goes under it (from the back to the front) and ties over so that it's strong enough to be held via the secondary handle. This slip-on cover ticks two boxes for me; 1, it's easier to carry around, and 2, it's protected.

If anyone wants the specific measurements that I gave to the people that made it for me, PM me and I'll email you that info. I made sure that I measured up around the handle so that the cut-out was precise, as well as all the sides, the angles etc. I got this made for me here in Australia; I'm sure you'll be able to find someone not too far from where you're based. For what it's worth, I hope this helps. :encouragement:

Cheers

George

Hey guys this is great!
I need a couple of these, I'm afraid ordering from austrailia will take way to long.
If you could send the measurements Georgy I'd be super appreciative!
Thank you!
-dd

Hey guys this is great!
I need a couple of these, I'm afraid ordering from austrailia will take way to long.
If you could send the measurements Georgy I'd be super appreciative!
Thank you!
-dd

Hey dude, send me your email via PM and I'll email you the specs/dimensions etc.. That's what I've done with a couple other guys.. Happy to help!

We have 4 ASM-12s in my band, how much do these covers cost?

From memory, mine cost me around $130 inc shipping, BUT REMEMBER, that pricing is for here in Australia, which is generally quite expensive. I would imagine in the US and probably even Europe it would be cheaper.

From memory, mine cost me around $130 inc shipping, BUT REMEMBER, that pricing is for here in Australia, which is generally quite expensive. I would imagine in the US and probably even Europe it would be cheaper.
Hey dude, send me your email via PM and I'll email you the specs/dimensions etc.. That's what I've done with a couple other guys.. Happy to help!
Thanks my email is terrykack@gmail.com

Hey all,
As an update I just ordered 4 covers from Tuki covers, they don't have them on the site yet but have made a few.
I didn't have to send measurements.
$79 for a slip cover, $99 for a full zip on the bottom.
I'm guessing these will be great, if for some reason there is an issue I'll let you all know.
The person I spoke to on the phone about the covers name was Glen.

Hey all,
As an update I just ordered 4 covers from Tuki covers, they don't have them on the site yet but have made a few.
I didn't have to send measurements.
$79 for a slip cover, $99 for a full zip on the bottom.
I'm guessing these will be great, if for some reason there is an issue I'll let you all know.
The person I spoke to on the phone about the covers name was Glen.
Hey @generalnoise do you have any pics of the Tukki covers. I have checked their website but hte are not there. Thanks

Say generalnoise:
How did it work out? Were the covers what you expected? Do they look like the photos above? Did you get the version with zippers? Could you post photos?
Thank you for any information you may give to us?

I bought the Tuki cover. Heavy padding, opening for the handle and zips close. Only thing I wish was that there was a heavy strip of leather or some kind of pad to indicate the bottom of the speaker. But it's saved a lot of dings that's for sure

Back
Top Bottom