My album on Bandcamp + bonus presets

Thanks !
I did a few more tonematches and will do some more, mainly Rectos, on Wednesday

All those to which I sent presets, you can contact me again, I now have 76 tonematch presets

Thanks Maurice ! Should I send you the presets on the email address you used for Bandcamp ? :)

Love that Fountain song. Very Rushy flavor. Been a long time since I bought an album but I'm getting this one. For your kindness and your music! Good work.

Got this album and it kicks some serious butt. Stunning work. Mercy Killing is worth the album price alone. I starting noting my favs then just quit because they are ALL good. Nice work fremen. Best 10 bucks I spent all year and that doesn't even count the generous gift of presets.

Just downloaded the album and the presets. Congrats on the album. Sounds fantastic.
And the presets are some of the best I've heard.
Most of my favorite amps and some incredible lead tones with little to no tweaking.
I've got a whole new set of go to presets now.

Just downloaded the album and the presets. Congrats on the album. Sounds fantastic.
And the presets are some of the best I've heard.
Most of my favorite amps and some incredible lead tones with little to no tweaking.
I've got a whole new set of go to presets now.
Agree completely!

Thanks everyone :)

Here's a live video from one of the songs, that was in 1998 in Reunion island. I had a Vigier Excalibur... and a Zoom 9050 at the time :

One day I'll do a playthrough of the lengthy end solo. A few friends have been requesting that for years

Thanks everyone :)

Here's a live video from one of the songs, that was in 1998 in Reunion island. I had a Vigier Excalibur... and a Zoom 9050 at the time :

One day I'll do a playthrough of the lengthy end solo. A few friends have been requesting that for years

Amazing solo at the end and to think this was 17 years ago...You guys should slip some Ratt in your repertoire, I'm sure it would be killer and probably make Crosby dance in his grave.

Hi Fremen,

Just bought your album, looking forward to listening to some tunes at work and some new presets to play with for the weekend!

Happy Friday!
Kevin

Back
Top Bottom