My album on Bandcamp + bonus presets

fremen

Axe-Master
Vendor
For those into classic prog-metal, I just released my band's album on Bandcamp :

Special bonus for the Axe-Fx II users : I'll send 61 special presets to anyone who buys the album ! Just drop me a message on thibderob at yahoo.fr after doing so. These are "live tonematch" bundle presets from various sources, each one uses a unique IR (not copyrighted)

I have tried to purchase your album after listening it 100% on Bandcamp.
Unfortunately, impossible to pay with paypal. I have the check out page, click on Pay, and then it last forever.
I should try again from home.

I must admit that I don't listen so often this kind of music.
But I take benefit everyday of all of your great presets. They are a huge knowledge Database for all of us.
And if I can benefit from some more preset from you, there is no reason for me to hesitate !

Your album has great guitar sounds inside, is very well recorded and produced. This is a very professional product.
I hope I could soon purchase it and listen to your music with some more attention to details.

I will post you a pm in french if I can not sove my problem with bandcamp.

Downloaded, and glad to support your work Fremen. Listening now, sounds great. Email sent also!

Thanks Rick and ianx, you should have received the presets now ! Manu68, I hope your problem will be solved :)

I finally could purchase from home. :D
I would get the confirmation at my office email tomorrow.

I send you my email for the preset
;)

I gave a really quick try yesterday at your presets.

I have seen that they have all a dedicated IR + Tone match.
Could you explain some more what they are exactly ?
How do you went to that solution ?
Do we have to use cab + tone match always together ?
did you used these presets in your album ? (which one in which songs ?)

Thanks

Thanks.
You answered my question.
I mainly wanted to know if I have to use the cab+tonematch block together .

(AC30 TB sounds really cool ;) )

Back
Top Bottom