My 59 Bassman

wow? which monitor???? real cab? PA Monitor, Studio Monitors? what do we hear thru? sounds superb!

The real speaker cabs you are hearing were a a pair of Atomic CLR's and recorded straight into a Sony Cyber-shot 70 dollar camera using the built in mic, and then posted. Thanks for the kind words! :D

Great sound now I can hear the atomic clr thanks for posting.
I might have to invest in a pair of those someday.

Sounds Great here.

Hi ,
Yes the Tube screamer block is before the amp block. And yes all 4 mission pedals are connected, and I use the right 3 at the moment. The setup is on You Tube (pretty easy to follow there because you can start and stop and rewind where needed) plus info is in the manual. The 2nd from left is a spring loaded pedal used for adding a leslie rotor sound, the farther you push it down the faster it go's, and released it slows and turns off. The right one is volume, and the far right one is spring loaded too, and used for wah. Full heal down (normal untouched setting) is off, and I matched the pitch of the wah when rocked forward about 10% so that I could barely tell pitch difference when it was turned on, it sounds pretty seamless when going on and off. I also adjusted the start and ending frequency of the wah to my liking. No ice picks or too lows from the wah-wah here. Yes all this and more are adjustable! Thanks again for all the kind words!!!

Hi ,
Yes the Tube screamer block is before the amp block. And yes all 4 mission pedals are connected, and I use the right 3 at the moment. The setup is on You Tube (pretty easy to follow there because you can start and stop and rewind where needed) plus info is in the manual. The 2nd from left is a spring loaded pedal used for adding a leslie rotor sound, the farther you push it down the faster it go's, and released it slows and turns off. The right one is volume, and the far right one is spring loaded too, and used for wah. Full heal down (normal untouched setting) is off, and I matched the pitch of the wah when rocked forward about 10% so that I could barely tell pitch difference when it was turned on, it sounds pretty seamless when going on and off. I also adjusted the start and ending frequency of the wah to my liking. No ice picks or too lows from the wah-wah here. Yes all this and more are adjustable! Thanks again for all the kind words!!!

So all 4 pedals are without switch... that's why you can connect the 4 addon switch box... correct?
And the 4 switches box... the switches are click-switches or momentary switches?
TNX again (well ... i'm thinking to set up a system like your! so i need some infos)
Cheers

(the white pedal out of the pedalboard... is a Fulltone MDV 2 right?... I have one! great pedal!)

Yea the Fulltone MDV-2 is added in at the front, as I like the tone of that Univibe clone. The mission pedals have no switch and are activated by their relative position, which is also variable within the Axe FX software. So for instance the spring loaded one is normally heal down, set to off for the wahwah. As soon as its pushed around 10% forward toward toe-down it auto-engages, with the low and high pitch of the wah set to your liking (matching the pitch of the guitar so its a seamless transition) via Axe Edit, along with the "sweep" response curve of the pedal. Its ALL adjustable to your liking. Simply amazing stuff! Remove your foot and the wah turns off. I really like what you can do with the Axe FX and the right pedals, and I would like to try the new Fractal pedals as well some day!

Back
Top Bottom