My 4.01 Highlights

Axe-Master
So much good stuff coming so fast - here's my highlights. Amps, drives and Plex Delay tricks take center stage here.

I've attached the plex delay block if anyone wants to try those modifier settings (use channel B).

Attachments

• Plexable_20190307_143307.blk
    2.4 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
This seventy Plexi is celestial level!!
And the Skull Crusher enriches the amp gallery, we're lucky cats!

@2112 once again an amazing video, love how quickly you can achieve such an amazing tone.
Are you able to share the preset you've used for the Morgan? sounds so cool!
Cheers

I've upgraded firmware at least 100 times since 2008 and stopped trying to fix patches with each new firmware release - which I'm appreciative of since the improvements have always outweighed the borking of my patches.

If possible, a cool feature (which may already be implement by having past firmware on the unit to reload - I sort of remember that feature being implemented,but new firmware required its removal) would be to have any value changed have an asterisk and the ability to see the prior value to make tweaking patches back to prior values. Might help gigging musicians spend less time tweaking and more time plsying.

Note - I don't gig but this feature would help seeing, feeling, touching, healing theses changes and help understanding why these changes affect the signal chain. With each new firmware, Cliff's, Yek's, Leon's, Marco's, Chris' and others explanations and demos, I've learned so much about the magic of the Axe, Cliff's genius (how the fck does he code this beast and improve it?), and appreciating how amps, cabs work,

So much good stuff coming so fast - here's my highlights. Amps, drives and Plex Delay tricks take center stage here.

I've attached the plex delay block if anyone wants to try those modifier settings (use channel B).

Sounds killer as always Leon! That Plexi though :D Loved it!

I have an internal Beavis and Butthead moment every time I hear you say Beta, @2112.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom