"mute option" for global custom scales

Would you like to have this option, too?

• Yes, that would make sense!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sebastian

Power User
The global custom scales for the harmonizer made me glad that I went with the Ultra.
Like other users, I find the custom scales to be the best pitch mode in order to add a "real" second guitar,
because you can freely choose the assigned note.

But there's one drawback for me: if you don't want to add a shifted note to a certain note, you can only set it to 0,
which will result in an unisono of the played note with the generated note - and that sounds strange/and or bad.

So, I wish for a "none" or "mute" option among the values, so that e.g. I could set up a custom scale where the note C doesn't generate any harmony.

The only workaround I see atm, is to switch the pitch block off/bypassed - not practical when playing riffs.

Sebastian said:
nobody's got a problem with that, except me?

What do want? Not many people using the Global Scales and those of us that did vote, voted yes :D

I'm going to guess this would be difficult to implement. BTW this has been a request for the arpeggiator for a long time

javajunkie said:
Sebastian said:
nobody's got a problem with that, except me?

What do want? Not many people using the Global Scales and those of us that did vote, voted yes :D

I'm going to guess this would be difficult to implement. BTW this has been a request for the arpeggiator for a long time

I didn't know about the request for the arpeggiator, but totally makes sense to me, it's the same problem.
Why do you think it'd be difficult to implement? I don't have clue how it looks like from the programmer's point of view; I imagine
there has to be some kind of "note off" value among the note values that mutes the voice, like turning down the level to -80 dB.

Back
Top Bottom