Mustaine Fractal tweet + Mystery Hendrix!

Cool! As a life-long fan of Megadeth, Dave has been a regrettable, fight-starting loudmouth as often as he has been great... but he remains an amazing guitar player regardless... One of the true fathers of thrash. For that, he gets my respect. Would love to see his presets!

Cool! As a life-long fan of Megadeth, Dave has been a regrettable, fight-starting loudmouth as often as he has been great... but he remains an amazing guitar player regardless... One of the true fathers of thrash. For that, he gets my respect. Would love to see his presets!
He has his fair share of demons, but he seems overall like a good dude. I hope he pulls through, he’s such a great songwriter and player.

Thats not good news for Dave but he is a tough minded person, he will beat it. I don’t know about demons but he has always known what he wants and how to get there. In this business people will walk all over you if you are weak. I have always thanked Metallica for firing him, without that we would never has his great music. Good luck Dave if you see this.

Having lost both tough and gentle people to cancer, I can tell you it takes strong and the weak without regard for their mindset. It's a disease not a mental test. Have no illusions that surviving is somehow a meritocracy of will.

Luck (often in catching it earlier than later), the right doctor and the best medication count for 100X more than anything else we imbue to the struggle to try to rationalize facing death.

Here's to Dave getting the help he needs and getting 100% better.

Back
Top Bottom