MUST SEE: Music Player Preset!!!

So if someone is running it into a cabinet that doesn't have V30's its going to sound off ??

Thanks for sharing and all, but I can't really see where the attraction is going to be for most users.... Most are going to be running into FRFR monitors or into the house PA, and that is going to be an essentially flat system, or already EQ'd

Certainly could work for your specific rig, but can't see how this really is going to have much wide appeal ??

The idea is if ur at home and u have a power amp and cab setup and u want a loud music player this will sort you out. Im going off the fact that most people playing fractal with a cab are using v30s or something similar. Its a good starting point even if youre not using those speakers so u can just eq to taste from there.

How did you determine the fact that most people using a cab are using v30s ? Not saying your wrong, just don’t see how you’d determine that. Not knocking them but they certainly aren’t my first or second or third speaker choice. Perhaps everyone else loves them but just seems like a difficult thing to determine. I’ve been here for years and know a good portion of the user base but have zero clue what anyone uses.

Back
Top Bottom