Must have plug ins for Recording? (pultec eq)

Chewie5150

Fractal Fanatic
Curious what are people's go to/must have third party plug ins for their DAWS. I'm a Cubase Artist 8 user. UAD has a deal right now on a few. One that caught my eye is the Pultec Passive Eq and I recall a thread some time ago discussing the passive EQs built in to the amp block of Axe Fx or other that could potentially achieve the same results.

Curious what are people's go to/must have third party plug ins for their DAWS. I'm a Cubase Artist 8 user. UAD has a deal right now on a few. One that caught my eye is the Pultec Passive Eq and I recall a thread some time ago discussing the passive EQs built in to the amp block of Axe Fx or other that could potentially achieve the same results.

I'm big UAD user and fan. Love their stuff. Note: you need UAD hardware to run their plugins in your DAW. UAD does not make any Native plugins.

The plugs I use all the time are UAD SSL Channel, UAD 1176 Comp, UAD LA2A Comp, UAD Pultec EQ, UAD Fairchild Comp, Waves H-Delay, Waves H-Reverb, Waves Renn EQ, Waves Renn Vox, Waves Renn Comp, Waves VEQ, Slate Virtual Tape, Slate FG/X Mastering processor, FabFilter ProQ2, Izotope Neutron

Back
Top Bottom