Must-Have Drive Model in Axefx

Other then as a gimmick or if you are called Andy Rehfeldt I see little use for this pedal. It's like that pedal that makes you sound like a Japanese girl, but at least that one has potential melodic capabilities. Are you going to trade in valuable pedal board real estate for a joke pedal like this? If yes, go for it. If not then debate if it's still worth spending money on a pedal you're most likely never going to use. If yes, go for it. If not, watch others do it.

On the flipside, the technology behind this pedal might have other, more useful applications.

Are you going to trade in valuable pedal board real estate for a joke pedal like this?
Absatively! It's a must have on the PB - should be a hi priority on the Ax3 wish list. In anticipation I'll suggest some possible names for this model:
  • "GastroDrive"
  • "IBSOD"
  • "PooPre"

Absatively! It's a must have on the PB - should be a hi priority on the Ax3 wish list. In anticipation I'll suggest some possible names for this model:
  • "GastroDrive"
  • "IBSOD"
  • "PooPre"
I reckon you must have a pedal board the size of Radiohead's. In that case go for it.

I'd love Cliff to stick something like this or the Miko in the Fractals

It'd be so entertaining to watch the meltdown on the forums - And to mid gig just rip out some ridiculously weird noise

yes - I get it - its too many - though this was the 1st thread to comment on Ola's vid - purely for lounge humour, but gone sideways as some seem to think I'm serious lol - this Fart Joke has run it's course - back to business.

In the Fractal skunk works Cliff looks up from a schematic, "Nope, not too late. I'm adding one of these to the next firmware and you'll dam well love it"

Back
Top Bottom