Musical instruments now exempt from CITES!

What other industry uses rosewood so much that musical instruments can be made exempt from CITES without an effect to endangerment? Articles I've read seem to point to the Chinese furniture market, is that it? I guess it's huge.

What other industry uses rosewood so much that musical instruments can be made exempt from CITES without an effect to endangerment? Articles I've read seem to point to the Chinese furniture market, is that it? I guess it's huge.

Furniture and floors. All over the world.

The quoted article specifically listed the Chinese furniture market...

The quoted article specifically listed the Chinese furniture market...
Not sure what your point is...? Yes, I've read the article, which is why I'm able to make note of the Chinese furniture market. I didn't get it out of thin air :p

Not sure what your point is...? Yes, I've read the article, which is why I'm able to make note of the Chinese furniture market. I didn't get it out of thin air :p
You said "Articles I've read". I didn't know that you read the posted article... My assumption was other articles you've read. ;)

Back
Top Bottom