Music Room/ Hideout

Rich5150

Experienced
A long time coming for this, this used to be my sister in law's old room, that turned into the catch all for everything including my guitars. With being home due to the pandemic we've been redoing some bedrooms and as was always the plan this was to be turned into my room for all my gear and computer. basically a hideaway for me lol.

There is still work to do I have guitars I have to hang and art to hang but its finally getting there.
Before
IMG-8731-copy.jpg

During
IMG-8733-copy.jpg

IMG-8734-copy.jpg

IMG-8732-copy.jpg

After so far
IMG-8733-copy.jpg

IMG-8734-copy.jpg

IMG-8732-copy.jpg

After so far

IMG-8738-copy.jpg

IMG-8736-copy.jpg

IMG-8737-copy.jpg

A dedicated music room is such a wonderful thing. Mine is a bedroom in our house that occasionally serves as a second guest room.

Man you should have left the walls like in the first pic. Epic.

:/

Congrats...it is great having a room. I just got mine back after having one of my kids home due to some unexpected global pandemic. Man I missed it.

Man you should have left the walls like in the first pic. Epic.

:/

Congrats...it is great having a room. I just got mine back after having one of my kids home due to some unexpected global pandemic. Man I missed it.

LOL I hated that MotherF!!!!!!!!! Wallpaper and the rug and the pink lol it was such a downer walking in there now it feels like a proper room. I did some more organizing today so its coming along, I have tons of free time so no rush on my part right now can't wait to get it done though.

Nice Job on your music room. If you looking for another round rug, have you seen this one for $29 bucks? The next time you want to buy a new guitar, you can tell your wife you lost one of your other guitars in the black hole.

https://rono.co/product/vortex-illusion-rug/

View attachment 71640

I saw that the other day and showed my wife, we were cracking up at it, she wanted to get it and put it by the back door to the deck to freak people out.
I will say she's very cool with the guitars though she doesn't mind my addiction and if I go to sell something she will tell me I can't.

I like the guitar racks you're using. Would you kindly share which brand / model they are?

My wife doesn't like all the guitar noise I make so she wants me to partition off part of the basement and build a dedicated guitar room with some noise isolation. It might be a few years before it happens but I'm looking forward to having a dedicated hideout. Your new space looks great!

Back
Top Bottom