Music on my RDIO playlist today.

I agree. Just finding music that you would never listen too normally is eye opening. Indispensable tool for a musician.

How does RDIO compare with Spotify?

I can only imagine that it is probably the same. We found out that the artists that are not represented on spotify are not represented on RDIO. I usually don't listen to the old artists much.

I use this tool mainly to hear whats new that I would probably never buy, just to stay current with new music and trends. We are after all musicians, hopefully not stuck in the past, but moving forward in an ascending way. You know the paradigm the old comes back, but just a little different to be called new again. A little bit of this a little bit of that, keeps us progressing musically. I'll even listen to rap sometimes, if it's good.

Yeah--I have heard a few good rap songs--I like to try to stay current too. It is amazing how a new artist will put out a song and it's got a riff or melody that you remember from way back. It is sort of fun being old and in the way.

Yeah--I have heard a few good rap songs--I like to try to stay current too. It is amazing how a new artist will put out a song and it's got a riff or melody that you remember from way back. It is sort of fun being old and in the way.

Absolutely, never rest on your laurels. Music is a very repetitive thing, not much new that hasn't been done before, but with that knowledge, I still love it.

Raps ok, my lids love the stuff. I listen to it without judgmental ears as much as possible. I really like Gym Class heros stuff. Stuff that's more melodic.

I love RDIO, my only complaint is it's hard trying to decide what to listen to when everything is instantly available. I've discovered a ton of new bands and artists over the past year from the 'recommended' section (based on what you've listened to previously).

Still no Spotify up here in Canada.

Back
Top Bottom